(If the book is the first in a series, then I mean the entire series, but I may have finished the series while blogging.)
1) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
2) The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
3) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - I have NO idea what I'd do if I never discovered this series. Pretty much my all time fave. And to think, I only picked it off the shelf in the grocery store because it has the word "vampire" in the title.
4) Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - This was one of those series I loved before I even liked reading. I think it's the first series I ever re-read.
5) This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen - This is my favorite Dessen book, to this day.
6) Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - This is my second favorite Dessen book, to this day. I remember staying up all night sprawled on my brother's living room floor reading this.
7) The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han - I stayed up all night reading this one as well...ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. I finished it on the bus to school, and my friends told me I'm crazy. But it's okay because ALL THE FEELZ.
8) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Okay, so the first book wasn't the best thing that ever happened to me, but this series in general is one that has claimed a spot in my heart for a long time to come.
9) Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - This is one of my guilty pleasure series. It's not, like, mind-blowing or anything, but what can I say other than that I enjoyed the series?
10) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
And Nova decided to do her thang on her blog today, so you should most definitely give that a look-see: