Anywho, since I haven't been posting very often lately (even though I have reviews to write!), and because Halloween is coming up, I decided to share with you guys my list of my favorite scary movies. Now, I'll say I haven't watched many of the new scary movies, and all of the ones I'm going to list I haven't seen in a really long time.
Oh, and these are in no particular order:
- Darkness Falls - I haven't seen this movie in YEARS because I am WAY too scared to watch it. The first time I ever saw it, I peed my pants. Literally. And I was sitting with my brother...HAH!
- Final Destination 3 - All of the other Final Destinations (I actually haven't seen the newest one) pale in comparison to this movie. It could be because it has Alexz Johnson, who I absolutely adore, in it. But really, it is just full of awesome!
- Candy Man - Oh gosh. I am still way too scared to watch this one again.
- Prom Night - I don't even know why. Maybe because the first time I ever saw this in like fifth grade, I was laying on my crush's lap! Lol.
- Hostel - I don't care if half of the movie is basically porn. I LOVE IT.
- Hostel II - I love this one even more than the first.
- The first few Saw movies - I thought the first three were awesome, but after that, the plot just got tiresome.
Those are just a few that I love! And I am totally craving a scary movie marathon now.
So what do you guys think? What are some of your favorite scary movies? Least favorite?