Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books I've Read Because of Other Bloggers
I honestly haven't read that many books because of other bloggers. Usually I read bookks because I want to. So, I'm going to post some books that I have read, some books that I'm going to read, and some books that I desperately want to read because of other bloggers.
Books I have read:
- Paranormalcy by Keirsten White
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Matched by Ally Condie
This next book falls somewhere in between books I've read and book I'm going to read because I got halfway through it, fell in love with it, and then my dad decided to take it back to the library >.<
6. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Books I'm going to read:
7. Fury by Elizabeth Miles
8. Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
Books I desperately want to read:
9. Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff
10. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
So there you have it. That's my list. How have other bloggers affected what you've read?