Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying To Read
(Even though some of these books are actually the fourth or fifth in a series.)
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead. Has anyone noticed that I have a slight obsession with Richelle Mead? No? I do. For good reason, too. Anyways...The Golden Lily is the sequel to Bloodlines. *Swoons! If you haven't read Bloodlines, then I have no idea what you are waiting for! And if you have....THAT ENDING! I shall say no more so that I do not spoil it for my dear readers, but how could you NOT want to read the sequel after that?
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Need I even say more? Cassandra Clare is a literary genius. MY OPINION, PEOPLE. Don't hate! I love her and her work. A lot of people are wary of The Infernal Devices books, but I swear to you that if you like The Mortal Instruments, Will and Tessa and Jem will not disappoint!
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth. One word, four letters: Four. Nom nom nom. He is yummy, and reason enough to crave Insurgent. But, if he isn't convincing enough...HAVE YOU FUGGIN READ DIVERGENT?
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. I know I'm a little late to hop on this bandwagon, but better late than never, right?
- The Calling by Kelley Armstrong. I love Kelley's young adult work! I've yet to pick up one of her adult series, but I will do that. She always has fun narrators and unique plots.
- Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This series is so beautiful and original. I love it!
- Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick. Patch! Ahhh! I can't help but go a little fan girl when I think of him. And with the ending from Crescendo, I am desperate for more!
- Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton. I feel like this series is off to a great start. I'm excited to learn more about the characters, delve deeper into the forbidden romance, and see more of Ellie's past!
- Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins. For reasons, I'd advise you go find my review for Demonglass.
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. MORE CASSIE! I swear, one of my goals in life is to meet her and get a book signed by her. Jace Jace Jace. Holy Hell Balls, I need more Jace!
There are so many more I want to read, these were just the first ones I could think of! They are in no particular order, by the way. So, what sequels are you just DYING to read?