1) Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - Obviously, the form of travel in this book is a bicycle, which plays a really big role in this book. More symbolic than anything, I think. But, I just re-read this book (one of my favorite of Dessen's) and it was even better the 2nd time around.
2) The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler - All I have to say--motorcycle boys=NOM.
3) Just One Day by Gayle Forman - This book has all sorts of different travel in it. In fact, readers get to travel all over the world with this book!
4) The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead - From planes to cars to trains to feet to mind traveling, Rose goes on so many adventures throughout this series. (I just had to put this on my list. Just had to.)
5) Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols - A teenage girl who flies airplanes? Yeah buddy.
6) Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - Another book that I just HAD to put on the list. Because it's frackin' awesome. There is a road trip at the end, sorta, so it counts!
7) Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker - I think this is the only book I've read that takes place primarily on a boat. Love it!
8) On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves - Plane crashes have never been sexier ;D