All titles link to Goodreads.
1) City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - I love Cassie and I love The Mortal Instruments. And I love Jace. I have been waiting for this novel for what feels like forever, what with the super cliffhanger ending that was CoFA. I've had it for a few weeks but for some reason I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
2) The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead - OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I fangirl every time I even think of Richelle Mead. She's my ultimate favorite author, just like VA is my ultimate favorite series. I adore Adrian so much *swoooooon* and I have no doubt I will love this series as much as VA.
3) Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins - To this day, I don't think I've found a witch/magic book that manages to balance fun, action, a great plot, and fabulous worldbuilding like the Hex Hall series.
4) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - I love the concept of this and I've heard really great things about it.
5) A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger - I have yet to read a book by Kody Keplinger, but I want this book so so so so bad. It sounds so amazing. I've always had this creepy thing for step-sibling relationships.
6) The Fault in our Stars by John Green - I've also never read a John Green book, but I've heard the most amazing things about him. I won this book and I figure it's as good a place to start as any.
7) Shut Out by Kody Keplinger - I got a signed copy of this from Kody herself and I cannot wait to delve in.
8) Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Artmentrout - Same thing that goes for Kody Keplinger and John Green applies to Jennifer's work. I feel like I am the only person who has not read this series. I'm kind of waiting for the entire series to be released before I start because I have a feeling I'll just want to keep reading after I finish each book.
9) Rift by Andrea Cremer - I adore the Nightshade series and I cannot wait to see where Andrea goes with this, Her worldbuilding is complex and intriguing and absolutely wonderful. Her writing is phenomenal. I am so excited.
10) Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson - I hear this is such an emotional contemp book and I've really been into that. Plus, I hear it's a great beach read!
What books are on your summer TBR pile? Let me know in the comments or leave links!