NOVEMBER COMMENT CONTEST
Win an ARC of Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
This is something I have never done before. However, I thought I would give it a shot. I'm sure many of you have seen contests like this around the blog-o-sphere, so you pretty much know the rules. Still, here they are:
1) In order to enter, you must comment on THIS post with your email address. Otherwise I will have no way to contact you. It is your mandatory entry.
2) Only comment on posts from November count towards the contest.
3) Every time you comment on a post from NOVEMBER, you will gain an entry. However, you only receive one entry per post. So, if you comment on the same review three times, you will still only get one extra entry.
4) Your comments must be meaningful. I suspect that you ALL know what meaningful means, but just in case, that means you actually comment with real thoughts. More than just, "Awesome review!"
5) This contest will end December 2, 2011, but the only entries that count are from November posts.
6) Following the blog is NOT required, neither is tweeting about the contest. It will not get you extra entries, but I would be extremely grateful.
7) This is US only. Sorry! I'm only 15 and money for shipping does not exactly grow on trees.
8) I have the right to change the prize, revoke the giveaway, disqualify your entries, etc.
9) And, just a warning, this ARC has been read by more than just me, so it is sort of worn out.
10) I will select the winners using Random.org
11) NO CHEATING. Only one account per person. If I find out you are doing otherwise, every single one of your entries will be disqualified.
Now, comment away! And good luck to you all. DO NOT FORGET THE MANDATORY ENTRY.
A ginormous thank you goes to HD at Reading Writing Breathing. He is the one who gave me this ARC, so this contest would not be possible without him.